Re: syntax feedback

Subject: Re: syntax feedback
From: Andy Dent <dent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:04:13 +0800
Chris Lilley wrote
>I would like to see some XSL
>implementations that actually implemented a style language, though.
I really don't understand why the style side has languished for so long.

If you buy into the argument that XSL is intended to be used heavily for
web formatting, why on earth is it still lacking tables? Or, am I missing
something and there's been another spec since the August draft?
Andy Dent BSc MACS AACM, Software Designer, A.D. Software, Western Australia
OOFILE - Database, Reports, Graphs, GUI for c++ on Mac, Unix & Windows
PP2MFC - PowerPlant->MFC portability
http://www.highway1.com.au/adsoftware/crossplatform.html
In SF for Macworld Jan 1st-9th 1999, at the AppMaker stand in DevDepot