Re: Newbie Needs Help

Subject: Re: Newbie Needs Help
From: Paul Prescod <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:20:48 -0600
Oren Ben-Kiki wrote:

> Which produces a blank result, since matching on the top-level element can
> only done by using match="/" regardless of the actual element type which
> appears there.

It is impossible to match the top-level element by using "match='/'". That
matches the root node, not the document ("top-level") element.

You can and should match the document element with the "/".

I agree with another poster that the real problem is with the fact that
process-children is not prefixed with the namespace.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

"Sports utility vehicles are gated communities on wheels" - Anon