Re: using DOM

Subject: Re: using DOM
From: "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 08:30:59 -0500
Then is there an easy way to traverse the tree or save it as

>an xml file?

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but you can use a simple
recursive function to traverse  the DOM and read each node into a text
string, then save the text string with an XML mime.

Frank

Frank Boumphrey

XML and style sheet info at Http://www.hypermedic.com/style/index.htm