MSXML on NT4 Server - HELP

Subject: MSXML on NT4 Server - HELP
From: julian.burman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 12:14:46 +0000

I'm using MSXML to process XML+XSL files to HTML for display on NetScape,
Opera, etc.
When MSXML.DLL and all the files are hosted on my desktop system running NT
 4 Workstation
with Option Pack 4 installed, everything works fine.

As soon as I upload the files to our main server and attempt to access the
pages through it, I get the following
error message.

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'
Server.CreateObject Failed
/emea/Search/KB/htbody.asp, line 11
Invalid class string

 Line 11 is: var doc = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");

What has not been set correctly on the server (it's running IIS4 and Option
 Pack 4.)
I presume it's something to do with access rights.

Many thanks

Julian Burman