RE: Newbie question about latest XSL spec.

Subject: RE: Newbie question about latest XSL spec.
From: David LeBlanc <whisper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 23:24:16 -0800
I could relate to conditionals in XSL if they have the same intended usage
as #ifdef, #ifndef etc in C/C++. As a replacement for programming logic, it
seems pointless and off purpose, especially considering that an interface
to one of the platform independent unicode scripting languages such as
javascript, tcl and soon perl.

Dave LeBlanc