RE: Still a Newbie , Still got questions

Subject: RE: Still a Newbie , Still got questions
From: carlton.e.noles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:03:55 -0500
That's OK (about Priv) I sent the email from work (Arthur Andersen) and
being an accounting firm we are very careful about data sent over the net.
ALL outgoing (over the internet) mail gets hit with that sig regardless
even if i just send a 'Hi Mom' note.
Since I don't deal with confidential information it doesn't really apply to
me but we all get painted with the same brush here.

In Short you may disregard those instructions.  :{)}

Regards,
Carlton E. Noles

Hi Carlton,

Footer*******************
> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If
> you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
> delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
> message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and
> notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to
Internet
> email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
> conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
> or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
> authorized representative independent of this message.

Err ... is this really an appropriate sig for a message
sent to a public access mailing list?

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                          Cromwell Media
Internet Systems Architect           5/6 Glenthorne Mews