problems with xsl

Subject: problems with xsl
From: "Feng, Min" <FengM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:59:29 -0500
I am new to XSL/XML. I came across 2 problems when trying to write XSL
for converting XML
cocuments to HTML. The xsl processor I used is Koala Xsl engine.

 First, I want to generate a comma separated list similar to
	a1, a2, a3

   From  the following xml:
	<col name="a1"/>
	<col name="a2"/>
	<col name="a3'/>

   I used the following rules, but the Koala processor reported an
error, complaining both rules are
   the same.

	<xls:template match='col[last-of-type()]'>
		<xsl:value-of expr="attribute(name)"/>
		<xsl:text>,</xsl:text>
	</xsl:template>

	<xsl:template match='col'>
		<xsl:value-of expr="attribute(name)"/>
	</xsl:template>

  What I did wrong here? If so, how do you generate the list?

  The second problem I have is:
	From XML:
		    <columns>
			<col name=......../>
			<col name=...../>
		    </columns>
		    <indexs>
		   </indexs>

	Desired output is:
		Create table TAB1 (....);

		create index .... on TAB1 ...

	That is I want to take a parent node's attribute down to a child
node level. How can I
	do this? what XSL rule should look like?

	Thanks for any lead.