whitespace and accessing xmltree from script

Subject: whitespace and accessing xmltree from script
From: "Mattias Konradsson" <preacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:46:17 +0100
There's a mention of  a <xsl:space="preserve"> tag but it doesnt seem to
work, I'm 100% sure where it should be places either, within templates?

Another question, is it possible to access nodes and attributes
from jscript that  define with <xsl:script language="JScript">
and call with eval, like say I want to do a function that takes the
attribute of the element, formats it in a certain way and spits it back.

Sorry for all the questions folks btw, It's just that the MS documentation
seems to be pretty scarse , gee, couldnt they have included some more
examples on sitebuilder.

/Mattias Konradsson
Icon Medialab