Re: Observation

Subject: Re: Observation
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:50:50 +0000
Hi Dieter.

I think it relevent to keep in mind that XSL is not intended to replace
CSS. There is no reason for XSL to decend to simplicity of CSS as if XSL
formatting is overweight for your purpose CSS is indeed a good choice for
the formatting.

Personally I think if people make choices similar to yourself it will
indicate a good relationship between XSL formatting and CSS.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 01/29/99 04:01:48 AM