Re: Apologies, XML to HTML conversion

Subject: Re: Apologies, XML to HTML conversion
From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Feb 1999 22:15:01 +0100
* Mike Dierken

| DataChannel has a Java based XML/XSL Processor. It is in beta right now.
| It provides the fundamental tools to transform XML to HTML.
|
| You can get to it and other XML resources here:
| http://www.datachannel.com/xml_resources/developers/samples.shtml

Mike, thanks for posting this. I maintain a list of free XML software
at <URL:http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/linker/XMLtools.html> and I
try to keep up to date on the DataChannel tools.

However, I find this very difficult, because I can't really find my
way around the DataChannel web and figure out what packages you offer
for download.

Can you help me by listing what free software packages DataChannel
offers and what the different packages include?

Thanks,
--Lars M.