RE: Question

Subject: RE: Question
From: "Vun Kannon, David" <dvunkannon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:58:17 -0500
This problem is why I suggested earlier on the list a "follow(href)"
function. My choice of syntax for the pointer is, of course, the syntax of
select patterns, not the current XPointer syntax. It would probably be
appropriate to follow the pattern of id() and xsl:id to make the stylesheet
aware of which attributes were link attributes if there was no clue from the
DTD.
Cheers,
David vun Kannon
Manager, KPMG LLP