For Each in XSL

Subject: For Each in XSL
From: "Livingstone, Stephen" <Livinsb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:45:03 -0000
<first>
	<node.a>
		<a>ADO 2.0</a>
		<a>ASP 2.0</a>
		<a>ActiveX</a>
	</node.a>
</first>

This might be pretty simple, but I can't seem to get the values of the
chilren of the <node.a> node.

I only ever seem to get the first value. Does anyone know what I should
do??

Thanks,
Steven

Steven Livingstone BSc MSc GradInstP
Corporate Systems Development (TCN)
Royal Bank Of Scotland.
> *: mailto:livinsb@xxxxxxxxxx
> *:  +44 0131 523 4354 [x24354]

Networking Technical Associates,
Glasgow, Scotland.
> *: mailto:ntw_uk@xxxxxxxxxxx
> *: +44 07771-957-280

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer..

'Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.'