Re: Complex XSL Application (I think)

Subject: Re: Complex XSL Application (I think)
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:52:47 +0000
Hi.

You might want to try using ASP for you XML/XSL application. It allows you
pass information back to the server and then build you XML and XSL based on
it. The amount of script involved is minimal with the XML/XSL parser doing
all the hard work.

If you need specific examples, I'd be happy to E-mail you some of the code
I'm currently working on, which is for a large intranet application (large
DB adding 50MB data per day from a newsfeed :).

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/24/99 07:26:08 PM