RE: entities in XML/XSL

Subject: RE: entities in XML/XSL
From: "Westerberg, Rolf" <rowet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:40:32 +0100
Hello,

I don't know of any pre-defined entities in XML/XSL. Could
you please tell me where they are defined ?

Could I not have a SGML/XML catalog or entity file refered
to with environment varaiable or an option to the application ?
The same way as the SGML_CATALOG_FILES environment varaiable to sp.

Rolf Westerberg
WM-data