RE: no xmlns attribute in the xsl dtd?

Subject: RE: no xmlns attribute in the xsl dtd?
From: "Livingstone, Stephen" <Livinsb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:36:17 -0000
Very good James.
I hope you do expand this as practical examples of what can be done a
few and far between.

Also, it may be an idea to say where it is supported (ie. browser,
parser etc..) if this is important (is it?).

Regards,
Steven

Steven Livingstone BSc MSc GradInstP
Corporate Systems Development (TCN)
Royal Bank Of Sctoland.
mailto:livinsb@xxxxxxxxxx
+44 0131 523 4354 [x24354]

Networking Technical Associates,
Glasgow, Scotland.
mailto:ntw_uk@xxxxxxxxxxx
+44 07771-957-280

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer..

'Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.'