Parse XML to PDF, RTF or HTML ( or anything else !!!)

Subject: Parse XML to PDF, RTF or HTML ( or anything else !!!)
From: Thomas Weholt <u970130@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 14:40:15
Hi,

I`ve got a xml-project that uses the latest working-draft of the proposed
xsl-standard and was wondering if there are any tools out there that can
parse xml to preferrably PDF, possibly RTF or even HTML for further editing
with a print-friendly format in mind as the final result.

I don`t have time to learn DSSSL or similar ( and I must use the latest xsl
standard) due to a deadline in about a month, so a simple program that did
the dirty work would be nice.

I`m running both Windows98 and Linux, so tools on either of these platforms
can be used, and stuff related to Python, Perl or Java are of special
interest.

Any help whatsoever is appreciated.

Best regards

   Thomas Weholt