RE: Fw: Fw: W3C-transformation language petition

Subject: RE: Fw: Fw: W3C-transformation language petition
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:36:43 -0500
Hi Guy,

Thank you very much. I didn't know about skins. Yes indeed a domain specific
language could be created for these skins, and we can use XML for this. I'll
study this closely.

Again thanks for the link, you expanded my horizons.
Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com