RE: How to add a variable/changeable hyperlink <a href=" http:\\W WW....> around a text in XSL?

Subject: RE: How to add a variable/changeable hyperlink <a href=" http:\\W WW....> around a text in XSL?
From: "Koh, Justin (Intern)" <kohj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:19:14 -0800
Yes, what is in the <children> forms part of the URL.
Well let's say that the XML document is something like this

<profile number="1">
	<data>.....</data>
	<filename>datacycle.html</filename>
</profile>

<profile number="2">
	<data>.....</data>
	<filename>dataframe.html</filename>
</profile>
	.
	.
	.
	. and so on

The html generated with the ActiveX object takes in XML and XSL file.

 I wish to write a XSL rule that will generate information in the following
format.

	Profile #: 1