XSL processor wanted ...

Subject: XSL processor wanted ...
From: Miles Sabin <msabin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:41:57 -0000
Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a Java XSL processor implemention
(only tree construction required) with the following
characteristics,

1. It can take an org.w3c.dom.Document as either or both
   of it's stylesheet and xml document input. It should
   not modify those input DOM trees in any way.

2. It can take either or both of its stylesheet and xml
   doc from a SAX source.

3. It can produce an org.w3c.dom.Document as it's output
   (actually, given that there's no portable way of
   creating an empty doc, I guess one would have to be
   passed in to the processor as an out parameter).

4. It can produce output to a java.io.OutputStream using
   a configurable encoding.

5. There should *no* dependencies on particular parser
   or DOM implementations. That is, any DOM trees should
   *only* be manipulated via the interoperable
   interfaces defined in the org.w3c.dom package; and
   interactions between the processor and any parser
   should *only* be via the interoperable SAX
   interfaces.

It'd be lovely if such a thing existed and was open-
source and free, but I'd also be interested in any
commercial offerings.

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                          Cromwell Media
Internet Systems Architect           5/6 Glenthorne Mews