XSL Parser

Subject: XSL Parser
From: "Koh, Justin (Intern)" <kohj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:27:59 -0800
What is the difference in the MSXSL Parser and the other XSL Paser. I am new
to XSL and have first been introduced to MSXSL active X object to convert my
file from XML to HTML. Is there a advantage of one over another? I realized
that most of the documentations on the web are on templates. Should I
convert my current MSXSL compatible codes to template types? It seems that
there are more documentation and flexibility in templates. Am I right to
say?

Justin Koh
Software Delivery and Integration Excellence Program (SDIE)
Weyerhaeuser PC2-234
(253) 924-4563
kohj@xxxxxxxx