RE: Returning markups from -xsl:script-

Subject: RE: Returning markups from -xsl:script-
From: "Joseph Alex" <alex_jos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 00:44:50 PST
Hi,

Thanks for your help, your responses have been very useful in the past
also. Of course, i can use <xsl:for-each> if all I need is the price
information, this was the first step towards generating the entire table
inside the <xsl:script> function, there will be several searches and
loops, I just gave a simplified example to illustrate the point.

After sending the last mail, I came across a sentence from the MS XSL
site (which was added two days back) that function inside <xsl:script>
can not return mark ups. So currently it looks impossible. Is there any
work arounds to this problem?

Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex