RE: distinguishing templates

Subject: RE: distinguishing templates
From: Mark Birbeck <Mark.Birbeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:34:03 -0000
As others have said, mode doesn't exist on the IE5 implementation, so
you have two choices:

1. A technique that I quite like is to insert <xsl:template> elements
into <xsl:apply-templates>, which gives you greater control over
context. However, if you have loads of other templates that you don't
want to repeat - say foobar has loads of children - then this might not
be an option.

2 Use script - set a variable and use <xsl:if> to test. (It now allows
'expr' as an attribute, which means you can test the script variable.)

Regards,

Mark