Re: Firing rule of Pattern Matching

Subject: Re: Firing rule of Pattern Matching
From: "Shinichiro HAMADA" <shinichiro.hamada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:05:26 +0900
Title: RE: Firing rule of Pattern Matching
Thank you for your reply.

It seems that IE doesn't handle priority of pattern matching because as far as I saw, I couldn't find explanation about it. That's pity.

Anyway, I felt strange why no rules about orders to select patterns and the wonder has solved. Thank you!

--
Shinichiro HAMADA