Re: Create HTML from xml using the lastet XSL

Subject: Re: Create HTML from xml using the lastet XSL
From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 Mar 1999 15:17:23 +0200
* u970130@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

| I need to create static, plain HTML ( or PDF ) files from a XML-
| document using the latest XSL-working-draft as stylesheet. I need a
| standalone program or a easy-to-understand sample java-code that
| uses a freely available library.

You can find a list of XSL processors at:

As far as I know, all of them can be run from the command line. xt and
xsl:p are known to be up to date and can be used to produce HTML or
input for FOP, which can produce PDF output.

As far as I know there are no other alternatives to doing it yourself
or using DSSSL.

--Lars M.