Request for Training/Tutorial Information for Article

Subject: Request for Training/Tutorial Information for Article
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 20:04:18 -0700
Hello everyone,

I'm writing an article about XSL and would like to include a list of
available training/tutorial/example resources, including other lists of
available training/tutorial/example resources.

I've found a few, but I'm sure I don't have them all ... I need them by
noon April 14 at the latest, please.

If you would like to have something included in the list, could you please
email the details to "article-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

I will copy the entire list of what I receive to Robin Cover for his
consideration as well, if he wants to beef up his list with anything I find.

If you would like a copy of the list as it stands April 14 at noon, just
let me know at the same address and I would be pleased to send it out at
the same time I send it to Robin.

This is not a list I will be preserving, maintaining or posting on my site
(there are others doing that and I don't need to be yet another location)
... I just want to put the snapshot of the list in an appendix of my
article so that those who are preserving such resources can be found by
readers.

Thanks!

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx