ANNOUNCE: Python/XML release 0.5.1

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Python/XML release 0.5.1
From: "John E. Simpson" <simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:14:32 -0400
Since there's been a bit of traffic recently on XSL-List about Python/XML,
I thought participants might be interested in the following, posted today
on xml-dev. (Apologies to subscribers to both lists. I was going to use the
URL of the xml-dev archived posting, but this message hasn't been archived
yet.)