I'll start an XSL FAQ

Subject: I'll start an XSL FAQ
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:34:13 +0800
I've decided to start an XSL FAQ with an aim to releasing a first draft
before I travel half-way around the world to Toronto in two weeks time.

It would be wonderful if people could write to be PRIVATELY (this means
changing the To: header) and tell me:

* what questions they are sick of hearing on xsl-list :-)
* what questions one should know the answers to before posting to xsl-list
* what general questions people want to know about XSL that would be
suitably answered in a FAQ

Note that despite the way I've phrased the first two of these, I plan the
FAQ to be a general XSL FAQ, not specific to xsl-list.

I look forward to your contributions.

James