Re: New XT release

Subject: Re: New XT release
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:12:14 +0100
Hi.

We sort of got a heads-up that this was comming the other day in the middle
of a thread discussing just this move.

I realise that others have a different view, but my limited understanding
of the issues so far leads me to think of it as a "good thing". Essentialy
both expressions are saying "that/those bit(s) there".

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/21/99 03:42:39 PM