Re: New XT release

Subject: Re: New XT release
From: james anderson <James.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:18:47 +0200
it remains that the form named "xsl:variable" does not denote a variable, it
denotes the binding of a variable. otherwise, for example, the dtd should
require that it be empty. even the noted examples and discussion maintain this
where they evoke forms such as "define", or "let" to explain the concept "variable".
it would have seemed more accurate were the element named "xsl:define",
"xsl:declare", or something else which better denotes the binding.