Re: About a DataChanel and Isogen merge

Subject: Re: About a DataChanel and Isogen merge
From: Paul Prescod <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:41:38 -0500
Didier PH Martin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got this article in techweb.
>
> http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB19990422S0004
>
> It says that DataChannel and Isogen are merging together. Paul (prescod) is
> that right?

Yes, that's right. Without getting sale-sy I'll just say that ISOGEN's
focus remains the application of standards-based technology to complex
information management problems and DataChannel's product line applies
those technologies to Enterprise Information Portals.

http://www.datachannel.com/news/pr_isogen.shtml

Alas, ISOGEN remains based in Dallas, Texas. I'll be glad to answer any
other questions offline.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

"The Excursion [Sport Utility Vehicle] is so large that it will come
equipped with adjustable pedals to fit smaller drivers and sensor
devices that warn the driver when he or she is about to back into a
Toyota or some other object." -- Dallas Morning News