Re: Training

Subject: Re: Training
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:39:25 -0700
Probably the best way to do this is to stay tuned to the web.  There are
several good sites to learn from.  I own several books on XML and XSL.
While the XML content is generally stable, the XSL content was based on
draft recommendations which are still undergoing changes.

I would *highly* recommend the Microsoft Site Builder Network XML
tutorial as they have a great interactive primer on XML.  There have
been a few other tutorial sites recommended on this newsgroup so check
out the archives too.

There are a lot of really good websites around too.  Just search for
"James Tauber" or "James Clark" in Yahoo or excite.

Duane Nickull