Re: XSL and XML

Subject: Re: XSL and XML
From: john.markor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:54:38 -0400 (EDT)
Actually, if you check the Microsoft web site, they have an interesting ASP demo where they take a simple XML file, transform it with a XSL style sheet, and through the use of Active Server pages, output HTML for the browsers to see.

Try this link, and see if this would be of use to you in your testing...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/samples/internet/xml/asp_samples/default.asp