Re: Dinky little XML and XSL GIFs for web pages?

Subject: Re: Dinky little XML and XSL GIFs for web pages?
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:07:34 -0700
I think the question may be academic as I presume you are designing for
the public who will view using IE 5.0.   By default, you do not have to
worry about thge XML being "good" becuase IE 5.0 is very strict and will
not display anything not valid. (Believe me, I see the results of
improperly designed XML/XSL several times daily).

As far as an XML image,  have you thought about starting something along
the lines of the HTML writer's guild?  I think if you did, the timing
would be very good.

Duane Nickull