Re: External Literal Result Elements?

Subject: Re: External Literal Result Elements?
From: "John E. Simpson" <simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 17:46:12 -0400
At 02:12 PM 5/1/99 -0700, Don Park wrote:
>Are there anyways, other than the ones I listed below, to use external
>literal result elements?

Hmm... put the literal result elements in separate stylesheets and
xsl:include them in the master stylesheet where desired? Presumably these
included stylesheets could be machine-generated. This is very similar to
your option #1, "Store literal result elements as external parsed entities
and insert appropriate entity references in the XSL file."

Or am I misunderstanding what you're trying to do?