WWW8: Other XSL-related sessions by Tauber and Holman

Subject: WWW8: Other XSL-related sessions by Tauber and Holman
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 17:44:38 -0400
There are two other complementary sessions next week in Toronto:

  (1) James' session re: fop and XSL Formatting Objects on May 14th:
      http://www.utoronto.ca/ian/www8/xmldom.html#jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx
  (2) my full-day tutorial re: XSL Transformations 19990421 on May 11th:
      http://www8.org/tutorials.html#xsl
      Detailed syllabus at our website, through the Conference Schedule
      link to the "Introduction to XSLT" course.

... and probably other sessions not listed here.

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.           http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/