XSL WD Stylesheet Transformation

Subject: XSL WD Stylesheet Transformation
From: Paul_Tihansky@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 12:03:31 -0400
     Has anybody produced a stylesheet yet which transforms XSL stylesheets from
the previous Working Draft to the latest Working Draft?  I mean, one of the
reasons for using XML as the syntax for XSL stylesheets was so that they could
easily be parsed and transformed, right?  Obviously, if there is some
functionality that has been removed from the WD, then there will be some
post-process editing involved.  But otherwise, it should be possible, right?
     I would do it myself, but I have not had the time to review the latest WD
yet.

Thanks,
Paul Tihansky
The Vanguard Group