RE: attribute value test.

Subject: RE: attribute value test.
From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:38:00 +0100
thanks Francis, and others who responded.

I seem to be having version trouble.
James C responded it was Ok,
asked if I have the right version (again - duh).

running the xt for win95, and being prompted
to use the right (or wrong) namespace.

Trying to resolve now.

test="..[@inserted='yes']" is the one
I liked, though I've yet to understand fully
just why (Thanks to yet another James, W this time!)

In trying to run the java version (not home territory)
I'm curious what others have installed
as the root of the xml/xp/xt/SAX stuff, and how xt fits with this.
Dave Megginson and james C seem (if I interpret the
.jar files correctly) to have 'different' setups for SAX
and James C's code.

regards, and thanks again. DaveP