Advice on a web site using XML and XSL

Subject: Advice on a web site using XML and XSL
From: "Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM" <steven.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:13:52 +0100
I am about to start quite a big web project and would appreciate some
feedback on XML/XSL integration. Below IE5 and Netscape users will receive a
similar interface.

For IE5 users I want to make use of XML/XSL, espcecially for my more content
orientated pages (company information, case studies etc...). My question is
how much of my site I should develop using these and how much using
HTML/CSS/behaviours etc... or should I integrate them both (experiences of
doing this would be appreciated).

Some examples I have looked at use an XML page which is styled using XSL
which contains HTML/CSS and Javascipt. Is this the best way to do it?

Any example sites - even only IE5 compatable?

Thanks
Steven

Steven Livingstone
President, AIP Scotland.