RE: stylesheets for stylesheets (was Re: Swapping table rows and columns)

Subject: RE: stylesheets for stylesheets (was Re: Swapping table rows and columns)
From: "Vun Kannon, David" <dvunkannon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:29:17 -0400
	There is a UML DTD coming from the OMG, called XMI. Here at KPMG, we
start from the UML, transition the representation to XML and then turn the
stylesheets loose on that. A somewhat fluffy piece talking about our work
was recently published by my colleague in Information Week -
http://www.informationweek.com/shared/printArticle?article=infoweek/741/prad
xml.htm&pub=iwk
Cheers,
David vun Kannon