Re: HEP

Subject: Re: HEP
From: Fredrik Lindgren <f.lindgren@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 14:53:36 +0200
My guess is that the Ö character in FJKAFJÖASJD might be the reason. You
haven't given any encoding information in the XML declaration and the
processor assumes the encoding is UTF-8. Try removing the Ö and see what
happens. If that works then try to give the correct encoding. ISO-8859-1
includes the Ö character so the following should work i guess.

Hope this helps

Fredrik Lindgren
Upright engineering AB