Re: Web Authoring Tool based on XSL

Subject: Re: Web Authoring Tool based on XSL
From: "Shinichiro HAMADA" <shinichiro.hamada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:46:14 +0900
Hi, Mr.Carl.
I'm sorry for being late to reply because i was out of office and i had a
holiday.

| Although still in Alpha testing stage (you will need to sign a
| non-disclosure agreement), we have a tool specifically designed for
creating
| web sites with XSL.
|
| We'd love to hear your input as we try to improve on our product.  If you
| are interested, please check out http://www.transformis.com
|
| -Carl

I watched the screen shot of the tool on the page. That looks very cool and
I am looking forward it. But I couldn't download it inspite that my form was
received by CGI. It's so pity. I am wondering if my form had any probrems.

Anyway, thank you for introducing your tool.

--
Shinichiro HAMADA
Toshiba Corp.