Re: Hurray, I finally ran XT on a Mac!!

Subject: Re: Hurray, I finally ran XT on a Mac!!
From: "Chuck White" <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:08:10 -0700
Good idea. I guess it was a general Java issue, but I haven't seen any
Mac-related lists with answers on how to run Jar files on a Mac (there's a
good Java Mac list, but all I saw were questions about it, no answers).
Anyway, I was subsequently also able to get FOP to run, too, using the same
general principles.
Chuck White
Creative Director
Advance Recruitment Advertising, Inc.
chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
650-261-1060
http://www.advancerecruitment.com
author of Internet Explorer 5 Developer's Guide.
M&T Press, IDG Books Worldwide
co-author
Mastering XML
Sybex Books, September, 1999