Re: table of contents

Subject: Re: table of contents
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:20:08 +0000 (GMT)
Hadar, Oren writes:

 > 1.	A right-justified page number for each entry.  I know how to do the
 > page number (using fo:page-number-citation), but is there a way to
 > right-justify it on the same line (i.e. in the same fo:block) as the rest of
 > the text, which would be left-justified?

you could put the text and the page number in separate columns of a
table. not nice, I agree. we do seem to be missing DSSSL's `field'.

 > 2.	A leader (like '...........') between the entry text and the page
 > number.  The leader should be exactly as long as needed to fill the space
 > between the two.

ah, I asked that question a month or so back, and got no bites. And I
have not found an answer in the meanwhile. It makes my documents less
than perfect, and I wish I could see a way around it.

Sebastian