RE: Netscape support for XSL Stylesheets

Subject: RE: Netscape support for XSL Stylesheets
From: "McKisson, Shawn" <mckisss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:43:46 -0500
Excerpt from mozilla FAQ:

What is Gecko?
Gecko is Netscape's revolutionary next-generation browser engine based
entirely on open Internet standards such as HTML 4.0, CSS 1/2, XML 1.0, and
the W3C Document Object Model. Gecko also includes a set of complementary
browser components that work alongside the layout engine to form the
founding platform of Netscape's next generation Web browser. Gecko is
currently under development. Gecko has been known previously by the code
names "Raptor"  and "NGLayout"; the new name was chosen following a
trademark infringement dispute.