Re: xml to pdf with fop

Subject: Re: xml to pdf with fop
From: David Tolpin <dvd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:28:32 +0500 (AMD)
java -cp fop091.jar:sax.jar:xp.jar:xt.jar \
com.jtauber.fop.apps.XTCommandLine data.xml style.xsl doc.pdf

 But don't expect much of FOP. Currently, it is in a state
 of 'alpha', and a very buggy alpha, I'd say. It's much easier
 to let it exit on internal error than to bring it to the
successfull end of the journey. I've just played with it for a
couple of days and brought a strong feeling of having to brake
 my imaginations.

 Anyway, FOP is the only opportunity now. Let's hope there will

 be other opportunities. And let's hope all of the
opportunities
 (including FOP) will be much more powerful.

 David Tolpin