XML/Database Backend

Subject: XML/Database Backend
From: "Mattias Konradsson" <preacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 23:46:11 +0200
Maybe this is the wrong forum for this question, but if anyone have had the
same dilemma it would be interesting to hear from them.

I'm working on building a site backend using IIS and xml/xsl using MSXML.
That part is easy enough but the issue is that while some data lends itself
extremely well to xml/xsl solution, like articles,  some doesn't.

If you're dealing with data rather than documents it seems more beneficial
to harvest the power of say SQL Server. So what I'm looking for is a good
way to move data
between SQL Server (or any sql database for that matter) and XML. I haven't
really found a good way to do it yet. There seems to be some xml support but
I'm not sure if it's what I'm looking for