Re: Using the disable-output-escaping attribute

Subject: Re: Using the disable-output-escaping attribute
From: "Chuck White" <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:10:51 -0700
So using the disable-output-escaping attribute was unnecessary. I used the
xsl-output element's text attribute at the top level in my original code,
and removing the disable-output-escaping attribute didn't alter the results
(in other words, it still gave me what I wanted). So I guess it's the output
element I should be cheering. Thanks for clearing that up.
Chuck White
Creative Director
ADVANCE Recruitment Advertising, Inc.
chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx