RE: attribute-set and xsl:use-attribute-sets

Subject: RE: attribute-set and xsl:use-attribute-sets
From: "Larry Mason" <Larry_Mason@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:13:05 -0500

BINGO!
While I thought I was testing under the August version of XT, I really wasn't.
Since I haven't finalized my testing with the August version yet, I had renamed
xt.exe as xt2.exe.  Unfortunately I have 2 xt2.exe - one from August and another
older version.  The path statement was picking up the wrong one.
Thanks for the wake-up call!
Regards,
Larry

"Harbarth, Juliane" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 08/20/99 08:42:56 AM