RE: XLS wanted....

Subject: RE: XLS wanted....
From: "Vun Kannon, David" <dvunkannon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:40:09 -0400
	The problem is very similar to deriving a DTD from a single instance
document. You might find a stylesheet which does that job and change the
hard coded text from "<!ELEMENT" to "function", etc.
	It might be more useful to start with the DTD and generate
Javascript that can handle any valid document.
Cheers,
David vun Kannon