RE: Building a calendar

Subject: RE: Building a calendar
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 13:42:26 -0400
Hi Liam,

Your comment on DSSSL is quite interresting. I guess you probably used Jade.
As you know, OpenJade is now Jade's successor and your experience may help
us improve the OpenJade package. Because i do not want to pollute the XSL
list with DSSSL stories, please e-mail to me personnaly, so that we can
understand the weak spots of Jade that we can improve in OpenJade.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com